Pages

Feelin' Summer

Tuesday, 19 January 2016

My most favourite thing. Florals.
 Flowers, Flowers, Flowers... Flowers everywhere. Eeep!
I thought the outfit above would be perfect from a drink at a pub with friends/a boyfriend. The midi skirt has a really romantic feel to it. I love blush pink.

 I've been a busy little bee planning my SS16 wardrobe.. in my head and visually. Because ive got a serious lack of funding since i decided it would be a fab idea to buy a laptop and redecorate my room. In the same month...Great thinking there Laura!

So yep. I've spent the majority of my evenings on Pinterest scouring through dreamy dresses and billowing skirts.

Here's some of my favourite ones from pinterest.


 Lace.
It's so delicate & Feminine. I need to find myself a lace staple for summer!


Big over sized dresses.
 I love the large look-at-me stripe across the middle. Personally i'd wear this as a more casual look. Some flat, lace-up sandals and my hair in a bun. Maybe throw on a brown leather jacket for those cooler spring/summer mornings.


Off the Shoulder dresses/tops.
This is so cute! perfect for a park walk. Or easy to dress up in the evening with some bold red lippy and a pair of heels. Maybe adding a shrug whilst walking outside. This has definitely more of a mid summer feel to it.

Thanks for reading, Hope you've got a few ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment